I recently tried a couple of those “copy cat” take surveys for money sites. They all say the only thing you have to do is take some time out of your day to fill out a few surveys and you can make money taking surveys online…..YEAH RIGHT, I didn’t make a cent on them.
I became involved in approximately five of those “copy cat” websites and actually tried filling out a couple of paid surveys on each one. They took a while and at the end they wanted me to buy something to complete the survey.
I realized that those sites were complete scams. I was shocked that they were even allowed to sell such products on the web. Typing jobs from home are just not that easy.
Thank goodness, while watching the news one day, I saw some CEOs and advertising managers of some large multi- million dollar corporations talking about a paid survey site that they personally work with to pay people for their opinion — a legitimate paid surveys site that actually just wants the honorable opinions about their products and services and is willing to pay big money to get them. They need these views because it helps them sell their products and services.
I decided to give this cash survey site a try. It is the only one I have ever seen that literally leads you to legitimate paid survey sites. I cashed in about $200 in my first couple of days merely typing out 3 plain surveys.
There are a couple honest ways to take surveys for money online, so if you’re interested in making good decent money every day just by offering your opinions then make sure you find the honest cash survey sites.
A reliable site complies with the following corporation practices:
- Your privacy and the privacy of your answers will be honored.
- Your name, address, phone number, personal information, or individual opinions won’t be disclosed to anyone outside the research business without your agreement.
- Your decision to participate in a study, answer specialized questions, or cease your participation will be respected without question.
- You will be paid on time for the surveys you decide to take.
Usual cash survey scams operate as follows:
- They attempt to sell you something in trade for a promise of grand rewards.
- There is not ever any customer guidance when you require any assistance.
- The Terms & Conditions of these businesses mention they can sell or dispense your individual details without need of asking any extra permission.
If you do your homework, you may find a genuine paid survey site. I advise that you find others who have actually made money with a cash survey database site before spending any money to get involved. Here is our recommend Take Surveys for Money website.